Learn how we protect your personal data
The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you about the treatment that will be given to your personal data when it is collected, used, stored and/or transferred by Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V.
Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., is responsible for all information collected from linked individuals and/or legal entities, indicating its address for the relevant legal effects located at Calle Puebla Sur Mz. 4, Lte. 5, Colonia Jardín Industrial, C.P. 56535, Ixtapaluca, Estado de México.
Purposes and/or uses of personal data
Your personal data and/or sensitive personal data may be used for various purposes, depending on the particular case for which it is provided or collected, always in accordance with this privacy notice or the privacy notice that, at the time, is made available to you. In this case, your personal data and/or sensitive personal data may be processed to fulfill the following purposes.
If you visit our facilities for:
- Access control.
If you are a consumer or possible consumer to:
- Comply with obligations derived from a legal relationship that we have or may have with you.
- Enforce and/or execute a contract.
- Statistical purposes.
If you are a supplier to:
- Register as a supplier, draft the legal instruments that are necessary to support the relationship that we have or pretend to have, make payments, conduct billing.
Likewise, your personal data and/or sensitive personal data may be processed for certain secondary and voluntary purposes, for which your prior consent will be required.
If you are a consumer or potential consumer to:
- Contact you and send you communications for promotional purposes.
- Conduct surveys.
- Participate in educational programs.
- Participate in benefit programs and other promotions, assess sales behavior.
- Develop new products and services, explore the market and the performance of the company within it, market studies.
- Follow up on sales in order to achieve customer satisfaction, customer service.
- Register you in contests, events, congresses or symposiums.
- Present a testimony or anecdote.
- Register to receive information of interest from Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands, or a particular topic.
If you are a user of our websites:
- To register you in the programs in which you have voluntarily enrolled and send you requested information or information from Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands that we consider may be of interest to you, answer your questions or comments.
- Creation and administration of your account, when you decide to create it.
- Register to receive information of interest from Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands or a particular topic.
If you decide to contact us to send your curriculum vitae, your information will be used to:
- Contact you if your profile is of interest to Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands, and to apply for a vacancy.
- Sometimes conduct evaluations for hiring.
- When authorized, to conduct the exchange of curricula.
Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in the Privacy Notice that is made available to you.
Rights of the owner of personal data
The owner of personal data, that is, the individual and/or legal entity to whom the personal and/or sensitive personal information refers, can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (“ARCO” rights  ) regarding their personal data. Likewise, said owner may limit the use or disclosure of their personal data and revoke the consent that they have granted for the processing of their personal data, as long as the treatment is not a necessary treatment or that results from a legal relationship.
The exercise of the rights provided for in the Law and previously mentioned may be carried out by sending your request, in the terms established by the Law and its Regulations, or by sending the suggested format to the Data Protection Committee, Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands located at the aforementioned address; or email email@example.com
Transfers of personal data
Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands, will only transfer your personal data to third parties, national or foreign, that are legally or commercially related to the company to fulfill the purposes described in it or the Privacy Notices made available to you. Likewise, the Company may transfer your personal data in the cases provided and authorized by Law.
In the event that Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands, sells a business unit to another company and your personal data is used by said business unit, it may be transferred to the buyer along with the business for the purpose of that it can use it in the same way in which the Company used it.
Modifications to the privacy notice
Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands, reserves the right to amend or modify this privacy notice or the one that it has made available to you, as it deems appropriate, for example, to comply with changes to the legislation or comply with internal provisions of the Center itself will make available the updated Privacy Notices on the website https://borgatta.com.mx/aviso-de-privacidad/ or will send you a communication to the email that you have provided to us.
 The ARCO rights consist of:
- Access: to be informed which of your personal data is contained in the databases of Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands, what it are used for, the origin and the communications that have been made with it and, in general, the conditions and generalities of the treatment.
The access obligation will be fulfilled when: i) the data is made available to the owner of the personal data or, ii) through the issuance of simple copies, magnetic, optical, sound, visual, holographic media, electronic documents or any other means or technology deemed appropriate.
- Rectification: correct or update your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Cancellation: that your personal data be removed, totally or partially, from the databases of Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands. This request may lead to a blocking period after which the deletion of the data will proceed.
- Opposition: for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data by Dental Trade, S.A. de C.V., its Companies, Divisions and Brands.
Last update date 12/02/18